Department: Warehouse Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Grade/Level: Amount of Travel Required: No travel required
Work Schedule: Positions Supervised:
Mon-Fri 7AM to 3:30 PM None
Cycle Count, Kitting, Inventory reconciliation, “some” shipping and receiving duties (opening/sealing boxes, sign-offs, etc.).
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Retrieve and kit materials, parts, and supplies to production, based on information from incoming work orders.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Work with manager to audit inventory for accuracy on a regular basis.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : One to two years related experience
Basic Computer skills are necessary, MS Office, Outlook
Certificates & Licenses : Stock Clerks must be trained in-house for the following: Kitting process, ESD protection, Cycle Counting, & the Quality Policy.
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Stand F (Frequently) 10 lbs or less F (Frequently)
Walk F (Frequently) 11-20 lbs F (Frequently)
Sit O (Occasionally) 21-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
Typing F (Frequently) 51-100 lbs O (Occasionally)
Reach Outward N (Not Applicable) Over 100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
Reach Above Shoulder F (Frequently) Push/Pull
Climb O (Occasionally) 12 lbs or less F (Frequently)
Crawl N (Not Applicable) 13-25 lbs O (Occasionally)
Squat or Kneel O (Occasionally) 26-40 lbs O (Occasionally)
Bend O (Occasionally) 41-100 lbs O (Occasionally)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements as needed