The Assistant Trainer will be responsible for assisting in training Aved employees in all required manufacturing operations, computer skills, and on-boarding process. The candidate will assist in maintaining/updating training records along with assisting with schedules and coordination of the employees for the training to meet our operational requirements and objectives.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Training of all Aved employees in all required manufacturing operations, computer skills, and on boarding process.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation training.
- Train, observe and evaluate trainees with respect to their performance against established training objectives.
- Develop supplemental training materials (i.e checklists, visual aids, handouts, labs, etc.
- Maintain training materials and track student training per established policies & procedures and Training Department methods.
- Conduct classroom training, exams, workmanship demonstration and evaluation for certification and re-certification.
- Works with Engineering to update training documentation to meet customer requirements.
- Schedules and coordinates training.
- Updates and maintains training records as required.
- Generates training reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-years of experience in a Class III electronics assembly
- 2-years of experience in PCB assembly
- Experience delivering training – Practical and Theoretical.
- PCB soldering experience.
- Ability to earn IPC certifications (IPC/WHMA-A-620, IPC-A-610, IPC J-STD-001)
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Familiarity with electronic assembly standards
- Ability to teach complex concepts and course materials.
- Capacity to connect students with course materials.
- Capable of delivering One-on-One Coaching.
- Strong history of an awareness of Quality and focus on safety.
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills with an ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) including speaking in public.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with all client groups.